|Job Ref:||NICN13QS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£ 400 per day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:24|
Quantity Surveyor |
Location : Gatwick Airport.
Contract Type : Freelance.
Start Date : Oct / Nov 2016
Duration : Ongoing Work
Randstad Contact : Nikki Page ( Nelson )
We are working with one of the UK's largest contractors who have recently been awarded to work on the framework at Gatwick Airport.
Due to a large increase in contracts awarded at the airport they are actively looking to increase there surveying department and therefore the need has arisen to recruit a freelance Quantity Surveyors with immediate effect to be based at Gatwick Airport. You will initially be based landside and will need to apply for an airside pass.
As a freelance project based Quantity Surveyor you will make a vital contribution to complex, high-profile and high value initiatives. You will be part of the project commercial team and work closely with the design, planning and construction teams to help meet and where possible exceed forecasted project margin.
The Ideal Applicant:
* 5+ years experience in similar role.
* You will have worked as part of a team and also as stand alone Surveyor.
* Managing the commercial aspects of taking projects through from pre-construction through to final account.
* Previous experience of working on major projects.
* Working knowledge frameworks would be an advantage.
* Experience of traditional forms of contract and NEC experience is essential.
* Highly motivated and committed to the highest standards.
* Focused on achieving the forecasted project margins.
For Further information please contact Nikki Page
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills CSCS , SMSTS , 1st AID , Quantity Surveyor