|Job Ref:||PH/CRANE/001||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cirencester||Address:||Salary:||£ 210 - £ 230 per day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:24|
Role: Crane Supervisor|
Rate: £210 to £230 per day
Duration: 40 Weeks
We are recruiting for a Crane Superviosr to work with a reputable construction compnay on a site based in Cirencester
You will be able to:
* Identify potential hazards and unsafe lifting practices using given lifting scenarios
* Evaluate and explain how environmental factors and the surrounding area external to the lift zone can affect the planned lifting operation
* Prepare an area, with exclusion zones, from given lifting plans, ensuring safe access / egress routes for before, during and after the lift
* Mark the position of lifting equipment according to a given plan
* Verify potential proximity and underground hazards from given plans and drawings
* Confirm personnel requirements to meet the lift plan
* Mark the position of lifting accessories and prepare load spreading systems as required
* Confirm lifting equipment configurations from given plans
* Control a lifting operation using a given lifting plan
You must hold
* Crane Supervisor (A62) CPCS
If you are interested in this vacancy or know someone that is please contact me on one of the following:-
Call Brad on NA1
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "CPCS" "CSCS"