|Job Ref:||JB - 0456||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Post Code:||TW8||Salary:||£ 18 - £ 20 per hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:26|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations as part of a large Material Master team.|
The role has become available as to free up some more senior consultants working within the team. This role will primarily be processing requests, dealing with customers and working to tight SLA's. It will therefore require someone who is a problem solver and has ideally worked in a service environment previously.
* SAP (preferred)
* V look ups
* Experience of working to tight SLA's
* Problem solving
Scope of Responsibility:
* Support the global material data processes with accurate creation of global material data.
* Work with business users to ensure correct global materials are assigned and used in the business
* Issue management
* Generation of process and data metrics
* Data quality monitoring and resolution
* Action all customer requests received within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
* Identify process defects and liaising with appropriate Stakeholders for continuous improvement
if you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.