|Job Ref:||BBBH141708||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 62,000 per year, car allowance + bonus||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:26|
Solutions Architect required to join Andover based organisation at a time of transformation and change.|
It's a new role to join a small team of three Solutions Architects and three Senior Business Analysts. You will be responsible for high level architecture for a range of projects, tasked with translating requirements into a solution architecture that fits with the wider business strategy and supports new and emerging business needs.
Upcoming projects include redevelopment and design of a public facing website and associated web services, along with systems and CRM integrations. There will be a regular and consistent feed of projects and they link into a wider business strategy to deliver efficiencies and business improvement initiatives.
As Solutions Architect you will...
* Define the architecture for a range of sometimes complex IT solutions, ensuring they adhere to the latest design principles for fit for purpose, scalable and efficient software solutions.
* Quickly understand the wider business roadmap and ensure the proposed solution architecture delivers against the business needs
* Provide technical and architectural leadership for infrastructure, data and application design
* Operate as Technical Authority, providing advice, guidance and support to the delivery functions; making the final call when disagreements for solution and system architecture occur
* Take an active role and contribute to the wider IT Strategy
* Evaluate and undertake impact analysis on major design options and decisions
* Advise on issues such as tool and environment selection
* Own and deliver high quality documentation to define architectural principles and designs for senior developers to carry out low level architecture tasks
Your experience will need to be across the following:-
* Demonstrable track record of designing and delivering large-scale enterprise level applications or web solutions.
* Experience of working with 3rd parties to design and agree solutions
* Active involvement and contribution to IT strategies
* Track record of working closely with business units to understand needs and drivers, providing sound internal technical consulting services to eliminate inefficient processes
* Developing conceptual design and modelling solutions
Genuinely one of the best employers we work with. They have a big focus on employee wellbeing, work life balance and collaboration. They offer some fantastic benefits including enhanced holiday and pension schemes, flexible working, bonus, private medical and a 35 working week along with a generous car allowance.
It's a very exciting time for them in terms of IT projects and there is serious investment going on to deliver some creative and innovative IT solutions to support a new business strategy.
If you are interested in applying for the role or to arrange a confidential chat, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Solutions Architect, Applications, Development, Web, API, CRM, Salesforce