Requisition ID: |
Application Services Design and Fulfillment Coordinator
The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver IT Service by successfully designing and evolving processes to ensure IT Applications delivered adhered to company standards and meet the business needs.
- Design, develop and deliver a consistent approach for the definition of Bechtel IS&T Services.
- Partneringwith different Global Business Unit within Bechtel, Enterprise Services and Business Continuity to define and maintain Application deployment roadmap approach for the Bechtel IS&T Services.
- Supporting Application Managers in all the service design and release activities and processes.
- Maintaining policies, guidelines, standards, models and capabilities for service design, fulfilment and release activities and processes.
- Coordinating, prioritizing and scheduling of all service design and release resources (GIO / SQA / GSO-ASG / Service Commissioning) for application and service deployment and ensure implementation and delivery comply with defined schedules
- Coordinate with Enterprise Architects, Business Managers and Service Transition Manager to set standards and effectively communicate with the Application Managers and customers.
- Collaboration between Demand Management, Vendors, Global Business Units and application managers for the IT services designed to meet the needs of the costumers.
- Collaborating in coordination with Application Managers regarding Service Design Packages artifacts collection and handover to Service Commissioning and Transition team.
- Amenable to work in swing shifts to cover offices other than New Delhi.
Duties and Responsibilities
Basic Required Qualifications
- Function as the point of contact forGBUand Projects to facilitate the provisioning and fulfillment of IS&T Products and Services using defined processes.
- Ensuring all requirements are appropriately addresses in service designs, particularly Service Design artifacts.
- Day routine key roles would include Fulfillment of application deployment, Application Certification and Release Management, Server and infrastructure requests in to the Project Services Network (PSN).
- Develop, manage and maintain Schedules - Coordination/ management of kick off meetings, Status Meetings and Go Live meetings.
- Conduct Plan of the Day meetings (on as required basis) with support teams - IST-SVCOM, Service Transition and Change Management.
- BE / B. Tech / MCA or equivalent
- Experience in Process improvement - Six Sigma Certification
- Excellent communication (written & Verbal) & customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
Shaping tomorrow together
- Total of7 + years ofworking Experience
- Experience in Bechtel Project /GBUAutomation Support will be an added advantage
- Experience in Process Improvement
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right-no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.