Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||28835BR||Employer:||Black & Veatch||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Kansas||City:||Overland Park||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 01:01|
Performs routine aspects of estimating assignments under general supervision. |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops and/or compiles discipline and multi-discipline material take-offs (MTOs)
• Evaluates and/or develops labor rates and subcontract costs
• Enters the information into a spreadsheet or database for inclusion in an estimate.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
1 to 3 years estimating experience is required.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications
• BS or MS graduate in Construction Management or related field is preferred, but not required.
• Electrical or Electrical Estimating experience
• Oil & Gas and/or Power industry experience
• Large construction projects experience
• Field/On-site construction experience
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females