|Job Ref:||CA_39204||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||UK Wide||Address:||Post Date:||27/10/2016 01:04|
Purpose of Role
Responsible for delivering the target operating model (TOM) that achieves the organisational and behavioural changes necessary to leverage the benefits of Project Rio. This is an active and visible role requiring excellent ability in several key skills, including: influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels (internally and externally); strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills; effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to deadlines; ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to the transformational change programme.
• Deliver the TOM that achieves the necessary organisational and behavioural changes to leverage the benefits of the enhanced systems capability/functionality.
• Develop the organisational relationship mapping to deliver the benefits of the TOM
• Effect the resource changes that meet the requirements of the TOM.
• Manage the HR governance of the organisational change.- Manage delivery of the learning and development/training requirements necessary to embed the changes.-
Work closely with Business Change team members (Business Change Programme Director, Benefits Management Lead, Communications and Engagement Lead and Business Process Lead) to ensure joined up working.
• Escalate any risks or issues that potentially impact achievement of programme plan milestones to the Business Change Programme Director, in a timely manner.
• Ensure the timely engagement of all internal and external stakeholders to the agreed level of effort in support of the project development, thus mitigating any delays throughout the Programme lifecycle.
• Establish and develop relationships with internal and stakeholders through excellent communication, appropriate reporting structures and delivery of customer satisfaction.- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement and development of Project Rio.
Additional Role Information
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months intially covering Maternity from Mid December 2016 until Mid June 2017.
You will be required to travel with some overnight stays.