|Job Ref:||CA_39601||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 01:06|
Purpose of Role
To ensure that correct operation and maintenance of Building Site Services are carried out in accordance with current legislation code of practice and good workmanship. Also to the appropriate schedules and requirement of the specifications and to the company’s and site safety procedures and guidelines.
• Liaise with and maintain good working relations with all building users, attend meetings as and when required and respond in a positive manner at the times to instructions.
• Undertake repairs to building furniture including doors, windows, cupboards, shelving, building fabric, footpaths etc.
• Ensure PPM work dockets that are issued to you are completed in the allocated time and are returned to your supervisor for closing down.
• Ensure that help desk requests that are issued to you are completed in their allocated time and any additional work or materials required to complete the work are ordered and that the work is completed without undue delay.
• Provide accurate verbal reports and feed back on all aspects of maintenance activities that you undertake.
• To assist all other Carillion staff in undertaking maintenance and repair activities in accordance with site requirements and training restrictions.
• Carry out and assist with minor plumbing and drainage type work as and when necessary.
• Assist with maintaining, painting and cleaning of plant room and workshop facilities
• The foregoing is a brief outline of your responsibilities and duties which will continue to develop with the contract and training.
Additional Role Information
Full time facilities assistant required at the Land Registry (Hull Office) to work Monday to Friday between 08:00 to 16:00.
DBS clearance will be carried out once the successful candidate has filled the vacancy.