|Job Ref:||204792046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Bonus, car allowance and bens||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
Our client is a leading commercial fitout main contractor based in Surrey, currently looking to expand their precon team with an experienced Estimator.|
The role entails managing Traditional Tenders from initial receipt through the pre contract stage including technical evaluation, commercial responsibility and contract agreement up to the point of hand over to the Contracts Manager who will undertake the build process thereafter.
Working with the Pre contract team including the Bid-Manager, Bid Co-ordinator, Designer, QS and Technical Services Manager and Contracts Manager, your main duties will include:
Co-ordination of sub-contractor pricing.
Preparation of detailed Tender returns.
Attending and contributing to mid tender and tender interviews.
Full commercial aspects of projects until the point of handover to the Contracts Manager.
Professional Skills & Experience:
* A solid understanding of services installations, with a good grasp in both electrical and mechanical.
* Commercially astute and an awareness of the balance of risk and profit is essential.
* Proven track record of co-ordinating projects effectively in an office fit out environment.
* Good commercial understanding of the market and market values.
* Solid Traditional Contracting background.
* Experience of pitching to Professional Teams in a competitive environment and experienced negotiator.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Good IT / Microsoft Office knowledge