|Job Ref:||204792096||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
Job Title: Project or Senior Quantity Surveyor required.|
Our client has a strong track record of construction and engineering projects throughout the UK from single-storey construction to large-scale schemes including commercial offices, multi-storey towers, shopping centres, Olympic venues and billion pound datacenters.
They are experts in delivering dynamic solutions to an exceptional quality and pride ourselves on not just being builders but in sharing our customer's vision: understanding, planning and being flexible to deliver a successful project.
Following on from the award of a number of exciting construction projects in the North West, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our expanding New Build Division.
They are looking for an experienced Project or Senior Quantity Surveyor with a successful track record, who has the ability to maximise financial effectiveness and profitability of projects whilst managing risk and opportunity. You will ideally hold a BSC in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
The successful candidate will have previous experience managing all financial and contractual aspects of New Build High Rise Developments ranging in project values.
* Providing accurate, real time monthly reports (Cost Value Reconciliations) which detail project commercial performance against agreed target costs.
* Controlling commercial activity of project. Including surveying, monitoring project progress, controlling costs and expenditure on projects in order to maximise income and cashflow
* Managing commercial and contractual arrangements associated with project and works, either directly or through team members
* Monitoring and assessing project progress on a monthly basis
* Initiate invoicing of customers for work completed in line with commercial and contractual arrangements in place.
* Price, negotiate and agree costs and budgets for projects and project variances
* Resolve commercial and contractual disputes with the customer
* Manage and maximise cashflow to meet company standards and budgets
* Produce financial and management reports that monitor project progress
* Create and sustain a culture and working environment that drives satisfaction
Extremely attractive salary and overall benefits package including car/allowance, pension, healthcare, lap top, mobile, flexible working hours and more.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Mark Harris in confidence