|Job Ref:||204791992||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
£120k Base Salary + Healthcare + Pension
Looking for a strong Estimator to work for a medium sized specialist high end refurbishment main contractor based in South West London.
With a current turnover of over £100m they are expanding extremely fast, working on high end residential, commercial and retail projects ranging from £1m-£12m.
They need a hands on Estimator to join the current team of 4, where you will be reporting directly into the one of the owners of the business.
Undertaking the following duties:
- Prepare tenders for projects ranging from £1m-£12m
- Experience with new build, refurbishment and fit out projects
- Prepare detailed BOQs from specifications and drawings
- Measure/Assess quantities and prepare schedules if required
- Support and help implement the company growth strategy
- Attend tender presentations
- Support contracts managers with variations and final accounts
Ideally this candidate would have the following skills:
- Ability to build relationships with both clients and the supply chain
- Knowledge of tender/estimating software packages
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Background in Estimating, Quantity Surveying, Project & Bid Management
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please call Andrew Pipe for a confidential discussion on NA or for an out of hours discussion on NA or email your details to (Email Removed) Closing date for this opportunity is 13/12/16