|Job Ref:||204791889||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Call to discuss||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
BIM Manager - Manchester- Growing Regional contractor|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced BIM Manager to join an up and coming regional contractor based in the Manchester office. You will be working closely with the regional director to implement best practice and BIM standards throughout the .
This contractor has an unbelievable growth potential and provides unbeatable opportunities for progression.
As the BIM Manager / Technician you should have the following;
* Ideally Degree Qualified (BSc)
* Ideally around 10 years' experience working within the BIM enviroment with a leading contractor
* Confident in your ability to produce 4D animations within the planning department
* BIM / Navisworks experience advantageous
* BIM AP Qualified
* Full driving license
Why is this Good Opportunity?
* Join a company that is expanding rapidly and will actively invest its time, energy and money into you as an employee
* Forge a long lasting career at a growing company
* Develop your career and become a central figure within the company
£45,000 - £50,000 + package (dependent upon experience)
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of BIM Manager please submit all CV Applications to (url removed) in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business