|Job Ref:||204791832||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£1.00 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
One of the world s leading engineering organisations has a fantastic opportunity for a Safety Assurance professional in the role of Lead Safety Assurance Engineer. This rewarding opportunity will see you work for a leading brand who supplies cutting edge technologies within a positive and stable market. You will join a close knit team with no hierarchy and will work on both major projects but also product development schemes. |
As Lead Safety Assurance Engineer your activities will include:
* -Provide engineering safety assurance to application projects or product introduction
* -Project Hazard Analysis / Safety Risk Activities
* -Hazard (Log/Record) Management, Mitigation and Closure
* -Development of project application and product introduction safety cases / safety justification reports
* -RAM Modelling, Prediction and Management
* -Provide advice on issues that may prevent the project meeting its safety requirements or achieving safety acceptance including, representation in project meetings, audits, IDR and project stage and commissioning gate reviews
It is envisaged that candidates will hold an engineering qualification and will have developed their skills within the rail industries. You will have as experience in safety engineering or safety assurance and have a detailed knowledge of the CSM ( Yellow Book ) and how it is applied.
In return the successful Lead Safety Assurance Engineer can expect a starting salary of up to £60,000 basic salary (dependent on experience) accompanied with 25 days holiday with the option of buying an additional 5 days, Pension, life assurance, extended income protection scheme and other benefits.
To apply is easy, contact Oliver on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only), email me on or just apply online