|Job Ref:||204791821||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||City of Westminster||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £400/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
My Client is a top 5 tier 1 contractor based overseas and England, specifically, in this case London. The project is working on a nationally known business unit facilitating 500 employees in a busy, vibrant part of West London. The soon to be contemporary, modernization of an existing office block is due to be complete next October, promising a years worth of freelance work with the chance to join another project with this chosen tier 1 contractor. This is not an opportunity to be taken lightly.|
The successful candidate will have 6-10 years experience working on high end residential, office work, or hotel work to be considered for this particular role.
Monitor and manage the scope, notices, terms and conditions of the Sub Contracts
- Monitor and manage the contract procedures, payments, variations together with contract entitlements
- Monitor and manage the process for Value Generation and Recovery ensuring that profit on budget is maximised.
- Manage the monthly valuations and payments.
- Manage and report the endlife forecasting
- Monitor and manage the contract procedures, payments, variations together with contract
f this role does not appeal to you but you are a freelance quantity surveyor, commercial manager, estimator, design manager or planner, please call George on (Apply online only) or email your cv to (url removed)