|Job Ref:||204791688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barry||Address:||Post Code:||CF62||Salary:||£15/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
BRC are looking to recruit a DEA surveyor to work for a local housing association on a part time basis. The successful candidate will be required to support the Property Services Manager and Senior Surveyor in the delivery of highly efficient customer focused technical services |
- Carry out surveys in relation to energy performance of the company`s stock and produce EPC`s in accordance with current legislative requirements to all newly let properties.
- Collate stock condition survey information in relation to energy performance of the stock to develop planned maintenance programmes and to feed in to the Asset Management strategy.
- Ensure all asset management information is used and updated in an integrated way through all activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- DEA qualified.
- Understanding Knowledge of general housing repairs and maintenance work.
- Experience of producing energy performance certificates in domestic properties.
- Experience of identifying renewable technology in particular solar PV, solar thermal and air source heat pumps.
- Knowledge of non-traditional built properties.
For more information please contact Megan Cooper on (Apply online only)