|Job Ref:||204791596||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£85000 - £95000/annum Company package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
Project Director - Top Construction firm - Central London|
My client is a top construction firm, they are recruiting for a Project Director to deliver a new scheme in Central London. The project comprises of 100 units in a cluster of RC frame apartment blocks ranging from 5 to7 storeys in height. You will come on board at an early stage, and play a key role in the pre-construction stages including site logistics, tendering for sub-contractors, site planning and programming.
The primary responsibilities for the Project Director are to:
* Working closely with the commercial and technical team assisting in the preparation of tenders and aspects of the estimating function.
* Be a construction representative and provide an expert opinion during the planning and pre-construction stage.
* Designating relevant Sub-Contractors
* Overseeing the construction lifecycle from start to finish
* Manage various Site Managers and Assistant Site Managers
* Report to a Construction Director
* Project Manager delivering private high rise residential developments of over 100 units.
* Delivering projects from pre-construction phase to completion valued £40m+
* Background working with a reputable residential developer or main contractor
* Extensive knowledge of the construction life cycle
* Anywhere between £85,000 - £95,000 basic salary
* Circa £7.5k car / travel allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Company phone and laptop
To discuss the Project Director vacancy in further detail please contact Oliver Pountain on NA or you can forward your CV