|Job Ref:||204791533||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||St Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
Glass Fitter |
Currently recruiting on behalf of a niche internal Glazing and Windows manufacture and fitting company that are seeking an experienced Glazier and Window Fitter to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be covering the London and Herts area predominantly and ideally you will be based local to St Albans as this is where the office and factory is based and will be required to load each morning for heading to the jobs.
You will ideally have experience working as a Glazier or Window Fitter within the commercial sector on projects such as listed and heritage buildings, hotels etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and develop their career into a niche Glazing Sector.
* Safely load, secure, transport and unload products, material and tools required for the job, taking all necessary precautions to avoid damage.
* Announce arrival on site to the client/site agent and explain the scope of works to be undertaken.
* Assist with the installation of timber surrounds where necessary.
* Assist with the install of the products to industry and company standards, ensuring adequate protection of adjacent surfaces.
* Follow all site rules.
* Be presentable and courteous to clients at all times.
* Must have previous experience as a Glazier, Window Fitter.
* Must have CSCS card
* Must have a full UK driving license
* PASMA desirable but not essential
* Experience in Secondary glazing desirable but not essential
* Carpentry skills or qualification desirable but not essential
This is a permanent position and salary is negotiable depending on experience but offers an attractive bonus structure.
If you are interested in the role please call Demi on (Apply online only) or send your CV to