|Job Ref:||204791436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£10.00 - £10.50/hour + Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
ForkLift Driver/Site Supervisor - Housing/Residential|
East Chesterton, Cambridge
My Client is a Housing Developer that has an opportunity for an experienced Fork Lift Driver/Gateman to join their successful team in the East Chesterton area. They have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality homes and are looking for candidates who are eager for progression opportunities.
* Maintenance of site accommodation
* Building security, unlocking/locking up
* Site compound presentation and material storage
* Delivery co-ordination and assistance
* Delivery tickets submitted to the Site Manager
* Monitor site and ensure that any H&S issues are reported to the site management
* Assist the Site Manager in daily duties as directed
Qualifications & Experience
* First Aid highly advantageous
* Valid CPCS
* Previous telescopic fork lift experience
Candidates must hold a valid CPCS certificate and have previous experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence