|Job Ref:||204791338||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£40000 - £43000/annum Company vehicle||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
My client is currently seeking a Mechanical Supervisor.|
You will be working as part of an established project team to deliver from design stage through to final completion of defects.
The successful candidate will need the following experience:
* A good understanding of forms or Main and Sub Contract documents
* Lead and Design Team from design philosophy stages through to Construction stage.
* Attend client and internal meetings from pre-contract, progress, commissioning to post contract.
* Produce programmes, regular progress reports direct to the Contract Management
* Assist with design, lead the procurement process, assist with surveying, oversee installations and commissioning processes.
* Oversee Health and Safety, site engineering staff and both supervisory staff / Sub Contractors.
* Assist in finalising all accounts
The successful candidate will have satisfactory experience within the construction industry and hold relevant qualifications such as the following:
* ONC/HND Mechanical Engineering
* C&G 341 parts 1 and 2
* BTEC National Certificate in Building Services Engineering
* HND Building Services
* CSCS Managers Card
* IOSH Management
* First Aid at Work HSE approved
* Sound basic working knowledge of Excel and Word