|Job Ref:||204791306||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum excelent benefits package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
Ideally Mechanically (not essential) biased, strong electrically biased candidates will be considered|
* 3+ years experience in a similar role
* Sub-contractor management
* Some commercial understanding would be preferred
* Delivery of both M and E services to high value projects throughout the city
* Ability to liaise with Design teams and Architects is a must
* Previous man management experience essential
You will be from a Main Contracting background, having run services packages valued between £850k and £15M, be comfortable managing teams, subcontractors and be a strong communicator across the board.
The role requires a pro-active, motivated person keen to progress within an organisation that values staff development and places a high level of importance on ensuring that their staff are well looked after and receiving the training they require.
Please note that this is not a Maintenance or Facilities role, you must have Main Contracting based Refurbishment or New Build experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of London's premier contractors. If you would like to know more, get in touch now!