|Job Ref:||204791299||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:07|
I'm recruiting for a junior BMS Engineer to work for a specialist maintenance company based in London. |
The client is providing maintenance services to a number of highly prestigious contracts through out the UK and pride themselves on self delivering the complete package, and as a result are a looking to recruit a trainee Trend engineer to work alongside their senior BMS engineer.
As a Junior Trend Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will be doing service, maintenance, commissioning and installation duties on BMS (TREND)
- Working with a wide range of blue chip clients within critical, commercial and retail environments
Within the role you will be working towards your Trend certification.
The ideal candidate will have some experience working within the field and have a willingness to progress to senior BMS Engineer level.
Company Package and Benefits:
- £28,000 - £30,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Car, phone, lap top etc
- Overtime available, call out rota
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- In house and external BMS training
Key Skills of the BMS Engineer:
- Strong Electrical experience
- Relevant BMS experience would be a benefit even if you have working on electrical control panels
- Electrical qualifications