|Job Ref:||204790890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£17.00 - £26.00/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Fire & Security Systems Technician required for on going working covering London, £20.00-£23.00 per hour |
Your new company
Working for a large contractor supplying maintenance throughout London you will be working Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:30.
Your new role
To install electronic Fire & Security Systems as part of a team or individually in accordance with relevant British Standard and or code of practice, in an effective, efficient and professional manner to the complete satisfaction of all of our direct and indirect clients.
What you'll need to succeed
* The installation of electronic fire and security systems and associated equipment
* Maintain and implement a high level health and safety culture at all times.
* Adherence to all current company procedures and the IMS system
* Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to the Fire & Security department
* Developing of relationships with all clients and potential new customers
* Continuously look to improve installation quality and delivery to the benefit of all stakeholders
* Proven track record of installing Fire & Security Systems.
* A understanding of BS7671 Electrical Installation practices.
* Fire Systems Installation Training
* Security Systems Installation Training
* Experience of installing cable containment
* Experience of Safe working practices and permit to work systems
* Have team building skills and be a good communicator
* Be fluent in written and spoken English
* Hold a valid license
* A reasonable level of computer literacy in the more common applications
* Smart, presentable appearance
* Personable and approachable
* Flexible and adaptable
* A team player with the ability to work from their own initiative
Willingness to learn new skills and embrace procedures
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work for a large contractor pay good rates of pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.