|Job Ref:||204791276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Our client is a long established building contractor who specialise in housing developments throughout the UK.
Due to upcoming projects throughout Essex and North London, they are now seeking experienced Site Managers to join their team.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing all site based activities. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
* Plan and manage programming of works and logistics
* Ensure that specifications and project requirements are adhered to
* Be responsible for site safety and induction of all trades and subcontractors
* Supervise and manage all site based works, ensuring a high standard of finish
* Chair meetings
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Must have a demonstrated UK housing background
* CSCS Black Card
* First Aid
* Have excellent communication skills
* Must be computer literate
The salary is from £50,000 - £55,000 PA, however candidates with high salaries are also invited to apply. If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Justine Hope on (Apply online only)