|Job Ref:||204791023||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dunstable||Address:||Post Code:||LU6||Salary:||£50000 - £52000/annum Full benefits package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Temporary Works Manager - Dunstable, Bedfordshire - £50,000-£55,000|
Are you a Temporary Works Manager who has had relevant experience in dealing with temporary works on site? Have you got a Degree in Structural Engineering? Are you looking for a permanent position with a fantastic benefits package included.
If the answer is yes, this opportunity is not to be missed, please read on.
Benefits of this company includes:
* Family owned business
* Huge percentage of works are with existing clients
* Very low staff turnover due to internal progression-rare opportunity
* Sustainably growing
* Plenty of projects secured in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire so work will be local
* Training and development internally with this company
* Exciting and varied new build projects including schools, health, commercial and leisure projects
* Full benefits package including car/car allowance, health and pension
Responsibilities of the successful Temporary Works Manager include:
* Oversee management and control of all Temporary Works across live projects
* Carry out site audits and inspections where necessary
* Assist in training other team members
* Interact with subcontractors regarding contractual terms
Requirements of the successful Temporary Works Manager include:
* Degree in Structural Engineering
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible. Please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business