|Job Ref:||204790826||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£20000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
About the Client:|
Residential developer who build a high quality product are looking for an Architectural Technician to join a fast growing region. The business are looking for a candidate who is career focus and able to grow with their business. They offer fantastic support and reward their employees very well.
The client is looking for an Architectural Technician to contribute to the production and maintenance of standard Group House type working drawing and standard details from design sketch drawings. You will need to collate technical specifications, liaise with group suppliers and support operational divisions.
• Good organisation and personal management skills
• A strong technical knowledge of current regulations and associated legislation
• Excellent presentation skills
• An eloquent communicator interfacing with divisional teams, sites and regulatory bodies
• Be aware of costs and be customer focused
• Work well in a busy team
Ideally working with housebuilder or Architectural Practise with experience of AutoCad. Graduates will also be considered.
Please send your C.V and a covering note to Shirley Hursthouse