|Job Ref:||204790724||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager, working in the construction and modular storage industry|
This role will act as a primary point of contact to manage projects from order to client handover and then subsequent removal from site post use. This role provides overall customer support, project direction and coordination, execution, control and completion of site works.
* Provide point of contact with the customer, building effective and constructive relationships with key customer stakeholders.
* Plan all aspects of a project from receipt of order to client handover and then off hire notification to site clearance.
* Manage all aspects of the project to meet all contract goals and objectives. Review and advise on any contractual proposals where necessary.
* Working with Regional Service Managers to assign and schedule labour to projects, both in house and sub-contractor as required enabling the project tasks to be carried out on time and in budget.
The successful person will be able to demonstrate the following;
* Must hold a current and in date UK driving license
* The ability to give clear instruction to a team
* The ability to plan your teams workload to meet targets * The capability to manage multiple projects at the same time
* To be able to understand both verbal and written instruction
* Must have the ability to work effectively under pressure and be able to react to changing priorities.
* Substantial experience in project management
* Proven ability to manage and deliver high value projects on time and to specification.
* Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications
* Travel anywhere within the regions when necessary.
* Some travel to sites outside of region may be required
. * Occasional unsociable hours (including weekends) may be required.
Appointed person desirable and knowledge of HIAB or cranes