|Job Ref:||204790601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Kingston upon Thames||Address:||Post Code:||KT2||Salary:||£55000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Company Profile: |
Our client a leading residential developer has built an impressive reputation within the London residential market place, winning awards for regenerating disused parts of the capital and transforming them into vibrant communities in attractive landscaped grounds, offering on-site facilities such as fitness suites, business centres, concierge service, shops, cafés and restaurants.
• Monthly sub-contract valuation assessments
• Monthly client valuations
• Cash flow forecasts
• Cost Reporting
• Value Engineering
• Cost Analysis
• Attend monthly cost meetings
• Cost value reconciliation
• Sub-contractor payments
• Process monthly payments
• Final Accounts
• Must have carpentry and joinery background, ranging from 1st to 2nd fix looking after 3-5 projects at any given time, value of the sites range between £2m-£3m.
• Educated to BSc Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• A team player with excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Strong knowledge within the residential and main contractor sector
• Knowledge of standard building contracts