|Job Ref:||204790589||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Position: Associate M&E Consultant |
Salary: £ Competitve
A leading consultancy is now looking to add to the team by bringing in an Associate M&E Consultant on a permanent basis.
As a Associate M&E Consultant you'll have;
* Technical background with a degree in a construction-related subject or equivalent
* Pre and Post contract experience
* Cost planning and managing a design to budget experience
* Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
* Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
* A track record of effective working with teams and managing projects
* MRICS or professionally qualified in either a surveying or engineering discipline
The role of Associate M&E Consultant offers a great opportunity to join a great organisation within the construction industry!
If you are interested in the position of Associate M&E Consultant please forward your CV or call Nicky on (Apply online only).
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position