|Job Ref:||204790263||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£180/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Randstad CPE have an excellent opportunity for a working foreman for a prestige project on the outside of Edinburgh for the next 5 / 6 months|
* Reporting to the Project Manager and the Site Manager you will assist on the daily running of this refurbishment project.
* You will oversee the direct labour and sub-contractors.
* You will be required to be hands-on during this contract
* Overseeing health & safety and inductions
To be considered:
* Joiner to trade
* SSSTS or SMSTS
* First Aid
* Previous supervisory experience
* Willing to work every other weekend
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business