|Job Ref:||204790051||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
£30,000 + Company Car + Pension
We are recruiting for a branch manager to work for an industrial company going through growth. The aim of the role is to manage the operations of the office and to manage a small team of people. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a customer focused office working for a Managing Director who values all staff throughout the business.
As Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring the efficient running of the office and taking responsibility for customer service, stock management and administration
* Managing a small team of people and planning the workload
* Handling the staff payroll process from start to finish
* Handling customer complaints and ensuring that the team provide a high level of customer service at all times
* Carrying out staff appraisals, managing staff performance and providing staff training where required
* Recruitment for office support staff including carrying out interviews and training up new starters
* Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
* Working in a flexible manner and covering duties during staff absences
* Planning efficient routes for drivers
* Driving improved processes and procedures in the business.
We are looking for someone with a stable career history and with at least two years of people management experience within a customer focused environment.
We are also looking for the following skills and experience:
* You will also have outstanding problem solving skills
* Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
* Ability to build rapport with team members and to manage in a motivational way
* Experience of handling business customer complaints
* Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
* Ability to liaise well with others and delegate tasks
* Ability to work on your own initiative and to plan ahead
* Be able to improve processes and procedures
* Experience of working in an industrial environment would be desirable but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced role with a high level of responsibility. If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered. Without this experience your application will not be considered and need not apply.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for