|Job Ref:||204789862||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandhurst||Address:||Post Code:||TN18||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Job Title: Senior Estimator|
Location: Sandhurst (East Sussex)
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Swanstaff are currently representing a well-known main contractor in the South East that is looking to recruit an experienced Estimator to join the business.
They now require an individual to join the team who will manage the bid process. The ideal candidate will come from a main contractor background and have a good insight into the entire estimating process.
- Discuss the client`s requirements for a pre-tender meeting with relevant internal teams.
- Inspect tender documentation, ensuring requirements are fully analysed and any contractual implications are identified
- Complete specifications for D&B contracts
- Complete and oversee quote analysis comparisons and make selections for inclusion in priced tenders
- Attend site visits, recording appropriate documentation to enable the estimating process
- Liaise with the contracts manager to set proposed time lines for construction
- Prior to tenders going out you are required to discuss for tender with the relevant Director and make any adjudication necessary.
- Providing checks on other estimators work to ensure it is at company standard before being released.
- Experience of the tender process from start to finish
- Ability to liaise with other relevant departments
- Knowledge of contractual procedures and responsibilities
- Driving license holder with own car
- A minimum of 4 years estimator experience, preferably with a main contractor
- £55,000 - £60,000
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer