|Job Ref:||204790019||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandy||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Location: Bedfordshire, Eastern Division|
Kier living are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join our fast growing Commercial Team based within our Eastern region.
* Preparing cost to complete documentation in line with the commercial timetable, ensuring financial accuracy when predicting profitability for each scheme.
* Produce accurate monthly accruals.
* Assess exactitude of subcontract valuations/applications for payment, forwarding approved documentation onto the relevant departments.
* Apply risk, value management and cost control mechanisms.
* Undertaking costs analysis comparisons for sub-contracts from tender enquiry to analysis and contract placement.
* Professionally manage subcontracts from first valuation through to final account.
* Ensure predicted profitability is upheld through the lifecycle of the development.
* Accurate quarterly cash flow forecast of Roads & Sewers spend.
* Relevant degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
* Ability to be self-motivated and work co-operatively as part of a team.
* Ability to take initiative in resolving problems.
* Previous new homes experience
Kier Group plc is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate (globally) across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a head office at Tempsford Hall in Bedfordshire and a network of 88 UK offices (105 globally) Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, with a turnover of over £4bn and an order book of £9.5bn, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service (or asset management) contracts in the country.
For more information visit (url removed)
Kier is an equality and diversity employer