|Job Ref:||204789782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Our client is a multi disciplinary national engineering consultancy who have a fantastic order book of mixed use, commercial and residential developments.|
* Supervise the work of other team members
* Produce and check CAD / Revit and other 3D software drawings
* Administrative tasks - financials
* Minimum of 1-2 years' experience using Revit
* 8-10 years industry experience
* Minimum qualification is HNC/HND or equivalent (preferred), a BTEC National Certificate qualification or equivalent or two years' experience
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
They have a reputation of providing internal and external training their staff and putting their engineers and technicians through their professional qualifications.
They are looking for ambitious technicians to join their team who is looking for a challenge and development.
For more information contact Guy at Appoint Group on (Apply online only) or email