|Job Ref:||204789555||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Aftercare Manager - Royston, Hertfordshire.|
Salary: £Negotiable, depending on experience.
WPR are currently recruiting for an Aftercare Manager in Royston, Hertfordshire for a contractor that thrives on large projects within the construction industry. We are looking for someone well organised, an excellent communicator, has the ability to work to tight deadlines and rise to challenges when called upon.
Our client has been in business for 50 years, and going from strength to strength. Their success is mainly due to their determination and ability to expand and diversify. Due to increasing workload they are in need of an Aftercare Manager to join their Building Division, to be based out of their Royston office covering projects in the greater London area.
You will report to the Senior Building Services Manager and will be involved in projects from pre-handover, handover and the 12 months Making Good Defects period. You will be required to review the handover process with a view to driving efficiencies. You will be responsible for managing the making good defects process by monitoring, inspecting and closing of defects and attaining the making of good defects certification (MGD)
Some of your key duties will include but not be limited to the following:
* Managing the process of jobs entering the system, utilising the Aftercare Coordinator and the current Defect Management System.
* Ensure that jobs on the system are up to date and manage the job sheets with the supply chain and service engineer.
* Manage operation budgets, control FM activities by meeting business plan objectives and financial targets.
* Liaise with subcontractors and supply chain to ensure service and products are delivered to contract specifications.
* Assist in the implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management system and carry out internal audits.
In order to be considered for the role you will have:
* Qualifications in related discipline such as Electrical or Mechanical engineering (Degree, HND, HNC etc)
* Experience in a similar role within the construction industry.
* Knowledge of the latest building regulations.
* Valid site CSCS card.
You will also have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and have a very positive and flexible attitude. If you feel this Aftercare Facilities Manager role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client