|Job Ref:||204789408||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£52000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Senior Project Manager- High End Residential|
£52,000-65,000 + Package
Are you currently looking to work across high end residential, mixed use, hotels and commercial sectors? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable consultancy firm who is offering a friendly and sociable work environment. An international multi disciplinary consultancy specialising in high end residential, retail and commercial are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager. If you have relevant experience and you have managed at least one large project this is the opportunity for you! Ready to join a friendly firm where partners keep their doors open and employees are promoted from within? Apply now!
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Undertake day to day delivery of high end residential projects
- Manage design teams in the development of design solutions to planning application and approval.
- Administration of large, complex building contracts, proactively managing and confirming the compliance of contractors/consultants to the contract terms and conditions.
- Assisting with the compilation of tender documents, and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting.
- Development of project documentation programmes...
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality
- Managing consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
Person Specification / Qualifications
- Demonstrable track record of high end residential projects
- Excellent experience within project management, consultancy or development background.
- Experience delivering high specification (luxury) residential projects
- Significant experience of project management for major and complex schemes (over £30m)
- Professional qualification of appropriate level RICS/MAPM preferential but not essential BSc (Hons) in construction management or technical related subject
- Ability to articulate current issues specific to the residential market
- High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc.)
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Experience of producing executive reports on a monthly basis relating to project deliverables
- 25 days holiday + statutory extra 3 days.
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- RIC's fees all paid
- Bonus/salary reviews once a year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Nursery fees paid for
- Sports teams include: Hockey, football, cricket and golf!
If you feel this opportunity as Senior Project Manager based in Birmingham is what you're looking for, then please give me a call on NA.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Rachel Dixon, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy