|Job Ref:||204789395||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swanley||Address:||Post Code:||BR8||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Project Quantity Surveyor|
One of the UK's leading Refurb and New Build contractors are looking for a successful Project Quantity Surveyor to join their fast growing team. The Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining an organisation with over 110 years' experience in their industry.
This nationwide contractor has the community very much at heart, both partnering with local Schools to employ local people and even setting aside time to carry out local refurbishment projects to give something back.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing one of the packages on a 200 new home and commercial space scheme as well as an improved public library, office, new shops and refurbished teaching facilities at South Thames College.
The day to day responsibilities of the successful Project Quantity Surveyor are:
* Assist Senior Surveyors with the running of projects and attending site meetings
* Assist with the preparation of tenders, contract and project related documents.
* Help with key Commercial administration
* Maintain & update records
* Assist with on-site construction inspections
* Manage Sub Contract packages
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor should have experience of working within the Construction industry for a Main Contractor.
* Must have High Rise Experience
* Proven track record delivering new build projects
* Must be money orientated
* Commercial attitude
* Wants to stay and grow with business
* Health & Safety
* £50,000-£60,000 (depending on experience)
* Car Allowance
* Life Assurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
(Apply online only)
Project Quantity Surveying / London / QS / Surrey / Quantity Surveyor / South London/ High Rise