|Job Ref:||204789167||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Our client is a niche property investment and development company based near Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire with a substantial portfolio of residential properties and development sites in the Western Home Counties and Thames Valley.|
As part of the company's ongoing expansion of operations, they are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Mid-level to Senior Quantity Surveyor to be responsible for the hands on financial management of development projects.
The ideal candidate should ;
- Have a minimum of 5-10 years' experience working as a quantity surveyor with a Developer or General Contractor on residential and/or commercial projects
- Be a team player with very good interpersonal skills
- Have strong negotiation abilities with good commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Have good planning and organisational skills along with a keen focus on attention to detail.
- Be able to prepare Budgets, monitor expenditure and present cost reports at regular intervals.
- Have professional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Have good IT skills and be familiar with standard QS and Estimating software packages.
On offer is a very competitive salary and benefits package.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George on 0044 (0) (Apply online only) or email (url removed)