|Job Ref:||204789144||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£33000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
£33,000 - £38,000
Are you an experienced Bonus Surveyor looking to work with an established developer in the North West housing sector?
We are currently working in partnership with a medium sized North Wet construction firm who are looking build on their existing commercial team.
Key Responsibilities and Skills Required
• Preparation and administration of all labour only contracts.
• Measurement and payment responsibility for all labour only contracts.
• Dispute resolution and measurement of variations re. all labour only contracts.
• Measurement and payment responsibility for all directly employed trades.
• Dispute resolution and measurement of variations re. all directly employed trades.
• Quantity take-off responsibility for material ordering and works pricing.
• Cost reporting / forecasting to senior management indicating areas of profit / loss.
• Liaising with clients and local authority to meet tender community benefit commitment.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have
• Educated to at least HND level in Quantity Surveying.
• Experience of working on / managing Construction Projects.
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft systems with skills in Excel.
• Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Adaptable, self-motivated and eager to learn with a hands on approach.
• Ability to deliver a high quality standard of work against tight timescales .
• Have excellent attention to detail.
• A full / Current Up drivers licence is required