|Job Ref:||204788981||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Bids and Contracts Controller|
Resourcing Solutions is a specialist recruitment company providing engineering and construction disciplines to the Rail, Power and Built Environment sectors. We are currently looking for a Bids and Contracts Controller to be based from our head office in Ruscombe, Berkshire.
Working closely with the senior management team you will manage the receipt, registration and submission of Bids and Tenders on time and in full. The Bids and Contracts Controller will review all associated documentation, ensuring the process is launched correctly and progressed through all of the key stages.
You will be responsible for:
* Ensure compliance with the Bids and Tenders process.
* Manage the receipt, register and submission of ITT/RFI/PQQ/Bids and Tenders on time and in full.
* Complete generic information on ITT/FRI/PQQ/Bids and Tenders.
* Perform audits and checks to process and compliance with SLA (track performance).
* Manage supplier contracts.
* Facilitate Bid Planning and execution (including holding bid process meetings).
This position will be reporting into the Operations Director and will be a full-time permanent basis. Some of the great benefits of working for Resourcing Solutions:
* Superb basic salary
* Annual bonus
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (and your birthday off)
* Clothing allowance
* Enhanced pension
* Life assurance
* Permanent health insurance
* Free parking
* Childcare vouchers
* Ongoing training and development
* Sponsorship for professional qualifications
* Support staff also get their birthday off
* VIP club
* Christmas and Summer Parties
* Annual Conference
For more information please apply now or contact Rebecca Bainton at our head office