|Job Ref:||204788978||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Colesco Consulting are recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor on behalf of a leading M&E provider based from Glasgow. The role is for an office based Supervisor working from our client's head office in Glasgow.|
Responsibility for the operational delivery of planned, reactive and associated projects from the maintenance contract. Operate and improve procedures to deliver the short, medium and long term plans for the contract against KPI's and SLA's. Lead a team of multi skilled technical engineers.
• 3 years' experience within Facilities management and come from a technical
• Electrical or mechanical biased.
• Recent experience of leading teams of direct reports.
• Experience in dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain.
• Proven track record in Managing PPM and Reactive Works across multiple sites.
• Able to understand and follow processes including permit to Work procedures.
• Has a robust operational understanding of QHSE requirements.
• IT literate FM Management Information Systems (Concept), MS Word and Excel
• Strong time management skills.
• UK driving licence.
This position would suit a lead engineer who is looking to take the step into management or an engineer who is looking to get off the "tools"
Please send your CV to be considered for this post to Maxine McGrath