|Job Ref:||204788957||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||B65 0QU||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:08|
Colas LTD are seeking an experienced Recruitment officer to join their team, working from the Birmingham depot, based in Rowley Regis but working alongside the National HR structure and reporting into the Recruitment Partner. The key focus of this role is to deliver the resourcing strategies across all business units within Colas Ltd. |
This role will be recruiting for specialist positions as well as high volume roles, including permanent and temporary opportunities from junior to senior level roles.
The duties will include placing adverts on all relevant online services, managing advertising responses, filtering candidates to fit the suitable roles and communicating with the HR team and also liaising with Managers to ensure their expectations are being met.
Reports to: Recruitment Partner
• Provide resourcing support to all business units within Colas
• Advise and decide on the most appropriate recruitment solution for positions
• Use social media avenues such as LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
• Engage with Managers and develop a good understanding of all business units
• Manage the process from start to finish, ensuring job briefs are in line with the business / functional needs, individuals are recruited within the timeframes specified
• Field applications, telephone interview, liaise with advertising agencies, headhunt as required
• Putting together and implementing sourcing and attraction initiatives and processes
• Understand future resourcing needs and pipeline accordingly
• Reviewing and Implementing recruitment processes and systems
• Advise Managers and HR team on market conditions and trends.
• Create new Colas careers page Internal & External.
• You must have strong demonstrable experience of recruiting for niche and volume positions within the Construction Sector (Essential). Previous Highways recruitment experience and knowledge desirable.
• No more than 3 year's experience
• Previous blue & white collar experience is essential.
• Competent user of job boards and other social media outlets and platforms
• Previous use of social media e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
• Exposure to In-House recruitment would be an advantage
• Strong direct sourcing experience
• Strong communication both verbal & written
• Excellent organisation & planning skills
• Confidence in building relationships, you will be able to demonstrate previous experience of dealing with Senior Management.
• Desire to challenge and improve existing processes and procedures