|Job Ref:||204788926||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Deal||Address:||Post Code:||CT14||Salary:||£300 - £325/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Position: Quantity Surveyor|
Location: Deal, Kent
Salary: £300-£325 per day
Duration: 12 Months
Contact: Ross Bayston, Tech Search Associates
The employer is a medium sized Civil Engineering contractor with a turnover in excess of £100m. They specialise in complicated RC structures within the power & renewable energy sectors. They believe in quality of work, repeat business and treating their staff well.
The employer has secured a £6m contract to deliver the civils package on a new-build renewable energy project. This is an exciting project which will deliver clean energy to Kent and employ local people for many years to come.
You will have responsibility for the civils package, total value £6m. The package has been procured, and work begins imminently. Form of contract is FIDIC. This is the third project the employer has done for the client, so relationships on site are excellent.
* Degree/college educated with a minimum of 5 years' experience
* Experience managing packages in excess of £2m value
* Candidates from a main contracting or sub-contracting background will be considered
* Available to start in 2-3 weeks
* Live within commutable distance to Deal, Kent
* Managing/Negotiation of Sub-Contract packages.
* Produce monthly commercial reports.
* Monthly financial reviews.
* Cash flow forecasting.
* Validation of Contracts.
* To agree and resolve final accounts.
* Manage and implementation the insurances for the work packages.
* Cost value reconciliations and the variation's procedures.
* Risk and opportunity management procedures.
In return, we're offering a long-term contract at a highly competitive rate of pay in a fantastic working environment, conveniently located in Kent.
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response