|Job Ref:||204788515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
An experienced Document Controller is required for a Waste to Energy project located in Humberside, who will be responsible for the execution of primary protocols and procedures of the project document control system and running of daily tasks from the document control workload.|
• Good command of English language, Written and Oral.
• Minimum of 2years experience in the control of project documents or correspondence on large and complex projects.
• Proven experience in document control procedures and protocols.
• Experience in carrying out procedure implementation on projects.
• Working knowledge of project interfaces with regards to disciplines and systems.
• Previous experience in Engineering, Construction or Resource Industries.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Previous experience with direct interaction between Client Team Members and Project Team Members.
• Able to perform under minimal supervision via written procedures and work instructions.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexible and willing to travel where required for training and other purposes.
• Exposure to electronic data management systems or project collaboration tools
• Working knowledge in the preparation of document control forms and templates
• Able to develop training skills
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001.
• Execute document control protocols and procedures in functional work areas.
• Process incoming and outgoing documents including receipt, classification, registry, distribution, archiving, storage and retrieval.
• Develop knowledge and understand project management principles, quality systems, quality plan and working procedures.
• Implement elements of project management and quality within the scope of the project document control department.
• Attend to control and check points allowing for continuous monitoring of procedure implementation.
• Participate in the development and implementation of project document control procedures.
• Front-line enforcement of approved document control procedures across the project organisation and interface with other project participants and team members.
• Identify specific instances of non-conformances and report details to supervisor for onward resolution.
• Continuously identify opportunities of enhancements in the document control process.
• Prepare document status reports as directed by supervisor.
• Provide assistance in the training programme on project document control systems and skills transfer.
• Develop and maintain open communications and positive working relationships with project participants and team members providing advice and support when required.
• Rapidly adjust and contribute into a project environment where there is minimal input and organisational structures are not fully developed.
• Strengthen the document control team by enhancing the skills of junior staff via close on-the-job training.
• Apply a proactive approach in a fast paced, constantly changing and expanding environment