|Job Ref:||204788471||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum £40k + Car/Allow. + Health & Pens||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Property Manager / Management Surveyor|
£40k - Company Car/Allowance - Healthcare - Pension
Our client is a leading UK contractor working with a number of blue-chip clients within the public and private sectors. Within excess of 80 years experience they complete a variety of new build and refurbishment projects to include; homes, care homes, educational and public buildings and responsive maintenance works. Having a directly employed workforce they deliver excellent training and development programmes for their employees with structured career progression opportunities for people to progress.
They are now seeking to appoint a Property Manager / Management Surveyor based in South Yorkshire to work with the Group Property Manager in the effective management of the companies leasehold property portfolio; currently consisting of 110 properties of multiple purposes.
• Property portfolio management (break options, lease renewals & lease expiries)
• Liaison with Landlords
• Lead lease exit strategy including dilapidations
• Acquisition of properties on leases/licences for business units
• Management and consolidation of the companies property portfolio
• Updating property management system
• Preparing and updating occupancy costs of regional offices
• Scrutinising service charge costs
• Managing business rates via third party
• Financial planning - budgeting and forecasting property related costs
• Providing and updating relevant information to insurers
• Be the main contact for and managing the supplier of FM services
• Requesting reactive repairs from the supplier of FM services
• Have relevant experience and be RICS qualified - highly desirable but not essential
• Experience in commercial property leases negotiation and asset management with demonstrable knowledge
• Familiar with property legislation and current practice
• Be commercially and financially aware
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Be enthusiastic and confident in dealing with people
• Building knowledge associated with high quality office buildings highly desirable nut not essential
• IT literate
• Full UK Drivers Licence
• Stable work history
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading contractor that offers excellent on-going training and career development opportunities.
Salary £40k + Package
Please forward a full CV in the first instance.
MSB Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency working within the building, civil engineering and logistics sectors throughout the UK.
Portfolio Management/Management Surveyor/Asset Manager/Property & Asset Management/Lease Advisory