|Job Ref:||204788293||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Ickleford||Address:||Post Code:||SG5||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Temporary Works Manager|
Supply Technical are currently seeking a temporary works manager for a well-known mid-sized main contractor based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
Our client currently turnover £60m per year and are growing. They have a very powerful brand which means they are constantly busy, winning contracts for education and commercial new-build/refurbishment projects all across the South.
Temporary Works Manager
Key duties will consist of implementing current temporary works procedures while assessing and controlling all associated risks. You will be required to manage amendments to on-site temporary works requirements and provide expert advice regarding temporary works. Auditing and overseeing all relevant inspections are also required.
This role will involve visiting multiple sites across the country - generally sites are no further than an hour from Hitchin/Lutterworth and the majority of the time you will be office based.
• Have recent, relevant experience as a temporary works manager.
• Have a strong background in structural/civil engineering and hold a relevant qualification in one of these fields.
• Preferably hold an SMSTS or Appointed Person ticket.
• Preferably hold a valid NEBOSH in Construction (though this is not essential as learning and development may be provided).
• Ideally be able to demonstrate longevity of service.
This position is a permanent role.
£40k - £50k per annum plus car/allowance and 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
Please call Josh on (Apply online only) and send an up-to-date CV