|Job Ref:||204787980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Camden||Address:||Post Code:||EC1||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Assistant Facilities Manager|
Kier Workplace Services provides specialist teams and technology solutions to help plan, manage and improve our clients' workplaces. This provides our clients with access to solutions not readily available in their own organisations. It also enables our clients to focus on their core business, while Kier takes care of the rest.
Our key clients include the Royal Opera House, Royal Shakespeare Company, Legal and General, Kent County Council, Oldham Council, BAE and the London Borough of Southwark. We also work with a number of schools and academies, the Welsh Government and hold a major contract with the NHS in Yorkshire and Humber.
Kier Workplace Services is looking to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager to manage day to day soft services at the Camden County Council HQ building in St Pancreas, London.
* Manage day to day soft service activities to include two evening shifts as agreed with Contract Manager.
* Review and revise cleaning schedules to optimise service delivery
* To monitor helpdesk facility and produce reports as required
* Liaise with customers and staff to ensure effective service delivery.
* Manage sub-contractor attendance to ensure site visits as per PPM schedule and contract.
* Organise planned maintenance activities on an agreed basis
* To ensure so far as is reasonably practicable that the team reacts efficiently and effectively and thereby maintain customer satisfaction
* Submit to weekly and fortnightly payroll submissions
* Prepare, and report site/contract monthly expenditure for Contract Manager
* Pursue payment of sales invoices, review monthly account reports
* To ensure the company Health & Safety policy is adhered to within sphere of responsibilities.
* To ensure compliance with the Quality Management System
* General administrative duties and ordering of materials and sub-contracted services.
* To ensure that effective communication is maintained at all times within organisation structure.
* To maintain a professional relationship with colleagues, customers and clients alike reporting any incident that may adversely affect service delivery and customer satisfaction
* To be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* To ensure that all work is carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with the relevant Health & Safety Regulations
* To be aware of financial rules as applicable to the position
* To participate when required in internal and external Quality/Environmental audits
Operational hours 08:00 - 18:00 Day and 14:00 - 23:00 Evening
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Experience of working in a similar role
* Good interpersonal skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Good IT knowledge and skills in Word, Excel and helpdesk database packages
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* The ability to work within a fast moving environment
* Experience of Computerised Helpdesk Systems, for example, Concept, Maximo, QFM would be highly desirable.
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer