|Job Ref:||204788186||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Caterham||Address:||Post Code:||CR3||Salary:||£18000 - £50000/annum 20 days hol + BH||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Profile for job 00024444, Quanttiy Surveyor (Junior / Intermediate / Senior)|
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a company based in Surrey. This would suit a candidate at the start of their career wishing to gain more QS experience or looking to take their next step in their Quantity Surveying career. This is an exciting opportunity for a QS to further their career working on projects in both the residential and commercial sectors. The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in either Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or related.
The company the Quantity Surveyor will be working for have recently completed projects refurbishing Historical Buildings, Museums, Schools and residential projects. This opportunity will allow the QS to become RICS certified. It would be advantageous if the Quantity Surveyor had a consultancy background as this opportunity is to work for a consultancy.
Quanttiy Surveyor Position Overview
* Preparing bills of quantities, tenders and contracts for projects
* Prepare and analyse progress reports
* Provide advise to sub-contractors and allocate work
* Advise on procurement strategy and commercial risk
Quanttiy Surveyor Position Requirements
* Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar
* Ideally an understanding of Civil Engineering sector
* Located in Surrey
* Consultancy based Background
* Previous working experience as a QS
Quanttiy Surveyor Position Remuneration
* Salary- Junior Level- £18K - £28K Intermediate / Senior- £28K- £50K
* Holiday 20 days + Bank Holidays
* Government Pension
* RICS training provided
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy