|Job Ref:||204787873||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Pension, Medical, Life Assurance||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
A leading worldwide consultancy are seeking a senior quantity surveyor who has recently reached MRICS status to head up their busy London office to work on a range of prestigious New Build projects across Commercial, Residential and Retail sectors with projects valuing between £0.5 million and £200 million. Offices are located in the City of London a short walk from King's Cross Station, a vibrant, exciting part of London.
One of the top 10 commercial, residential and retail consultancies worldwide. They have a proven track record in the development of people, investing time and money to ensure excellent career progression and job satisfaction.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be running projects throughout the London Area and will be established as part of a thriving Quantity Surveying team in a global company. They will work with a diverse range of clients within a dynamic team. A truly inspiring company who actively participate in the positive development of communities across the globe.
* Performing risk, value management and cost control
* Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
* Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
* Work closely with Contracts Management team
* Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
* Validating Subcontractor Applications
* Prepare estimates and bills of quantities
* Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* 6 years + post graduate experience working in a similar consultancy environment
* Keen negation skills
* Ability to problem solve
* Leadership potential with high standards and a strong ethos for supporting junior team members
* You will be able to commute to London and will be a committed and confident QS
This is rare opportunity to gain a role with one of the most successful, global, quantity surveying consultancies.
* £55,000 + basic salary (DOE)
* Private medical care
* Life assurance
* Company pension
* Share incentive scheme
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Senior Quantity Surveyors in London.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James.
London / Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Chartership /MRICS/ Commercial Manager