|Job Ref:||204787591||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Salary:||£33920/annum Van, Pension, BUPA, Sickness benefit||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Due to expansion within their business our Electrical Contracting client is now seeking to recruit two new JIB Approved Electricians into their team|
Our client is a progressive, expanding electrical installation and contracting, family run, company and are seeking enthusiastic JIB Approved Electricians to join our team and be an upholder of the Company's future.
The companies head office is based in Bicester with the majority of our current contracts in London,
Reading, Slough, and Maidenhead.
Work varies from complete installations to refurbishment works in commercial, industrial,
educational and new-build bespoke residential properties. They also carry out data, fire and
security and emergency lighting installations together with maintenance of these.
Essentially you will need to:
* have completed a JIB apprenticeship of 4/5 years duration
* hold an ECS Gold Card
* hold a City and Guilds testing and inspection qualification
* have a superior knowledge of current regulations
* be able to work from specifications and drawings
* have impeccable working standards
* hold a full driving licence
* be able to work alone or as part of a team
* be punctual, self-motivated, reliable and conscientious
Pay rates are in line with the JIB/ECA agreement with a holiday entitlement of 22 days plus
bank holidays. Overtime is usually available but not guaranteed. Based on an average 45
hour week the salary will be in the region of £33,920.00 pa
The benefits package, valued at approximately £5000 pa includes
* Membership of The BlueSky Pensions, formerly the JIB Pension Scheme
* Company van and fuel card.
* BUPA membership with direct access for musculoskeletal problems (no need to see a GP)
* Additional sickness benefit via the JIB credit scheme
In line with the companies vision to expand and grow the business, there will be opportunities for career progression within the company.
For live job updates direct to your newsfeed like our Facebook page - you can do this by typing "Equation recruitment" into the Facebook search bar, alternatively visit our equationrecruitment website
Equation Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer that operates as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Replying to this advert means that you provide us with authorisation to add you to our database for us to match and contact you to other suitable vacancies