|Job Ref:||204787546||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Quantity Surveyor - Telecommunications|
Our client is a leading communications provider based in the UK, recruiting for their Southern office in Berkshire. Due to a number of project wins and continued growth we are looking to speak with Quantity Surveyors with Telecommunications experience to join a busy and expanding commercial team.
Our client is an international engineering company that covers a variety of areas, from Design, to construction, to project management, and currently require a candidate with a strong understanding and working experience of telecoms and communications.
The role will include:
• To attend site and progress meetings as required by the Client.
• To advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters as requested by the Client.
• To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
• To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements
• Taking bills of quantities and using up to date computerised estimating software.
• To prepare Contract documents Monitor development completion requirements
• HND/HNC, or Degree in relevant discipline
• Clean Driver's License and ideally own Transport
• Civil, Communications and Telecoms sector experience highly desirable.
To apply for the position please click the link, or call Graham on (Apply online only) for some more information